The Holistic Business Analyst
- 18:00 uur : walk in with coffee, tea and "holistic" food
- 18:45 uur : "The Holistic BA" presented by Stefan Bossuwé (President of IIBA Brussels chapter)
- 19:45 uur : short break
Part 2: 20:00 uur : IIBA NL meets IIBA Belgium / Brussels
- 21:00 uur : Grab a drink and meet (further)
- 21.30: : End of progam
Moderator of the day: Nicolette Kleisterlee, she lived in Antwerp as a student. She has organized yearly IIBA Dutch Chapter Congresses in 2017 and 2018. On this day Nicolette will connect the holistic elements of this program.
People who face challenges due to changing business processes, like business analysts, change managers, information managers, product owners, marketing managers, business developers.
About the presentation:
Stefan Bossuwé will give us a tour in his view on the holistic Business Analyst. Being passionate about business analysis for many years, Stefan Bossuwé founded together with a group of business analysis enthusiasts the IIBA® Brussels Chapter (covering Belgium and Luxembourg) in 2009, where he got appointed as Chairman.
- invite you to see the BA profession beyond the tasks and techniques
- invite you to see your organisation as a whole as well as a collection of its parts
- introduce you to concepts & techniques essential to Holistic Business Analysis
You will learn what it takes to be(come) a Holistic Business Analyst.
After the break in Part 2
This part is intended to share inspiration, knowledge and experiences across the Belgian and Dutch BA borders. Maybe you have questions you always wanted to get answer to, but were too afraid to ask? Now is the moment….
- Are there any similarities between performing business analysis activities, based on cultural differences, in Belgium and in the Netherlands?
- In what areas do we differ as business analysts and in which area we do not?
- What role does education (esp. BABOK) play as a guideline in both countries?
We hope for a lot of enthusiasm and fun during this evening. The intention of both IIBA chapters is to co-organize more of these knowledge sharing sessions in the future