Scaled Agile (SAFe) in context of Business Analysis
1) SAFe an opportunity enablement for the traditional business analyst as it creates transparency on their future lean-agile roles & artefacts.
2) SAFe a great opportunity for the traditional business analyst that adapts the new lean-agile way of working.
3) SAFe a career enabler for the traditional BA!
18:00 - 18:30 Ontvangst en eten
18:30 - 20:30 Programma
- Introducing SAFe
- What are the different BA growth options within SAFe?
- Understanding the new BA transformation challenges?
- Shedding light on BA relevant SAFe concepts/artefacts
Head of Delivery Assurance Continental Europe
Tata Consultancy Services
Murray has 25 years experience within IT services predominantly in the financial sector. He started as software engineer, then performed later several roles as a consultant followed by a few senior leadership roles within ABN AMRO and RBS. His assignments have been very international allowing him to work in more than 12 countries.
Murray has a great passion to service business clients, always challenging his organization/teams to find new ways to ensure an active engagement, high transparency on delivery & costs and to achieve a mutual understanding of each others issues & strategy. He is a strong advocate and evangelist in applying Agile principles and methodologies with a great passion of building cross functional and self organized teams.
Within TCS, Murray is part of the core agile change agents who are driving TCS's agile transformation of 345,000 associates towards agility. His scope also includes many TCS customers of which he has advised/coached them to adopt SCRUM, KANBAN and/or to use Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). Murray is a certified SCRUM Master and SPCT 4.0 candidate, certifying over 400+ agilsts to become a PSM or SAFe Agilist.