And the winner of the BA Achievement Award 2022 is Anna Kochanowska!
And then it finally was 22nd November. During our IIBA NL Jaarcongres we had the honor to announce the winner of the BA Achievement Award 2022.
The winner of last year - Marieke van der Vliet - explained the audience what this award brought her. Personally and business-wise.
During the BA & Beyond Autumn event the following picthes presented themselfs:
- Choice #1: Transforming Driving Safety through Innovation and Intelligence by Binu Thomas Joseph
- Choice #2: BA as product thinking evangelist by Anna Kochanowska
- Choice #3: Adore4customs by Bram Vanschoenwinkel and Wim Van Emelen
- Choice #4: Digital Transformation by Ben Hemelhof
- Choice #5: The Business Analyst 2.0 by Dennis Aarts
But now was the moment that the winner would take it all. Marieke opened the envelope and read the ticket with the name of the winner: Anna Kochanowska
On behalf of the Dutch chapter and BA community: congratulations, enjoy the moment and be proud of this achievement.